21 June 2012

Basilica di Santo Spirito

Va bene... because I've finally received Jesus! This lovely church just happens to be in the same piazza as my school. So I can stop and say hi to Jesus anytime and attend daily Mass in the evening. This church is one of great tourism, but there are also locals who attend Mass.
It was beautiful to participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in Italian!

I want to work on memorizing prayers in Italian, so I don't have to attempt to fake them in Spanish.

There's a very special beauty in Italian prayer, especially from a little ol' Italian priest.

I feel like my residence here has officially begun now that I've found my place of peace, in front of the tabernacle.

P.S. Don't be fooled by the simple exterior. This 15th c. chiesa showcases works by Boticelli and many other big names.

No comments:

Post a Comment